UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionhopeless new member :$ Emptyhopeless new member :$

more_horiz
well hello there guys I am new to everything, the forum and the whole making games and things like that.
anyway that's what I get for choosing to make a game for my engineering design project, I ask myself everyday what was I thinking? obviously I wasn't.

people tell me that it's fun and easy but I haven't tried it yet. a guy told me that he designed a game in one day!!! should I believe him? No? that's what I thought.

I'm rambling :/

anywaaaayyy, I'm in love with the forums theme.

descriptionhopeless new member :$ EmptyRe: hopeless new member :$

more_horiz
Hey Maitha, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
If you ever need any help then make sure to make a post in the Help(General) section of the forum.
Although for some people it is possible to create a game in 24 hours I do not recommend it. Every thought out game will take lots of time to create if it will be any good.
If you know your way around scripting, modelling and know the Unity interface then it is as you say easy. For some beginners it is easier to start out then others, either way creating a game will take up lots of time and effort.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Hey Maitha,
Firstly, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay, and you get something out of it. And trust me, if you think of a game you really have a passion to create, the engineering project will be complete with ease, and you will have fun making it at the same time. And at any time if you need any help at all with this project, or any projects in the future, do not hesitate to post in the help section! And I'm glad you like the forum theme Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply