UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

description(UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music Empty(UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music

more_horiz
Hey guys!
It has been a while since we have uploaded a video about the development of squad force, or to the channel in general. We have alot to show right around the corner, but we had some delays in terms of development which doesn't allow us to complete a finished prototype for the next update video in our expected time. Slowly but surely, development is going great, and we really are eager to show you guys what this game had transformed into!

I thought I would update you all with just something little, that displays the efforts going into the game, with this fantastically composed piece for our game. We really care about every little aspect that goes into the game, and having a good theme music is a very vital aspect in an impressive game. I hope you all enjoy this!

What do you guys think about it?

description(UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music EmptyRe: (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music

more_horiz
What program did you use to make it? Cause that theme song is amazing. Keep up the great work!

description(UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music EmptyRe: (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music

more_horiz
Awesome MNB! Glad to see that you are making progress here. Love the music, it's one of the better ones I have heard in a while.
Smile
-BryceCain25

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply