UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUltimate Takedown FPS Update #10! EmptyUltimate Takedown FPS Update #10!

more_horiz
Hey all ! see the new update Very Happy

Video:

descriptionUltimate Takedown FPS Update #10! EmptyRe: Ultimate Takedown FPS Update #10!

more_horiz
Fixed the post - embedded the vid directly in the forum.
Looks great! definitely a large improvement since last update! One thing I would suggest is to add much more recoil on the shotgun in the end, both the camera recoil and the animation itself. Otherwise looks great! Keep us updated.

descriptionUltimate Takedown FPS Update #10! EmptyRe: Ultimate Takedown FPS Update #10!

more_horiz
Thanks!! Smile You can help me recommending Digital Idea Games in your youtube channel ? We really need views Smile

more_horiz
Yo, how did u make the sniper scopes like that, I would love a tut or something cause i hate having stupid Pictures as my scope.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply