UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHellow Everyone! EmptyHellow Everyone!

more_horiz
Hey!I saw your videos on youtube they were very very helpful. I am a complete beginner to unity. So here I am in search for more guidance  Smile

descriptionHellow Everyone! EmptyRe: Hellow Everyone!

more_horiz
Welcome to UnityNinja! Smile

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Hey! I am making a room decoration game in unity. I have build a room using 4 cubes. But i came across some links where plane was recommended for walls and floors where the backsides were not meant to be visible for the user.What is the difference. What I may use?

more_horiz
soulWidoutWings wrote:
Hey! I am making a room decoration game in unity. I have build a room using 4 cubes. But i came across some links where plane was recommended for walls and floors where the backsides were not meant to be visible for the user.What is the difference. What I may use?

Sorry i am not english but what I understand is that your problem that the planes are invisibles from a side, just rotate the plane when is visible Smile Wink

more_horiz
thanks Smile

more_horiz
Welcome soulWidoutWings! I hope you enjoy your stay on the UnityNinja forum!
We are glad to see you here!
(Regarding your problem above)
that is delt via the modeling itself..are you sure you modeled it correctly? Sometimes the faces of the polygons do not make a solid geometric shape. Try revamping the polygons and adding more of them just in case you miss a few spots in the plane.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Glad to see you come and learn!
Smile
-BryceCain25
Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply