UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUnity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer. EmptyUnity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer.

more_horiz
This is one of the errors I've been getting when I try to paint on the tree I've made. It is an FBX file but I have no clue what this means. Is anyone able to help me on this issue? It would be highly appreciated! Thanks Wink!

Unity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer. 2015-010

descriptionUnity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer. EmptyRe: Unity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer.

more_horiz
Never mind I fixed both problems about 5 hours ago.

descriptionUnity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer. EmptyRe: Unity3d The tree Tree couldn't be instanced because the prefab contains no valid mesh renderer.

more_horiz
how to put tree in the game?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply