UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGreetings!! EmptyGreetings!!

more_horiz
Hello my name is Shadow Wulf82 (variations in the the capitalization and spacing is normal to me). I am a first year college student, Youtuber, and hobby enthusiast, but the video game development field is where i want to be as a career. I finally decided to stop procrastinating on practicing development (seeing as i procrastinate enough as is).

I cannot wait to start developing games, and learn from and with you guys!

(p.s. i have not used forums since my Gaia Online days)

descriptionGreetings!! EmptyRe: Greetings!!

more_horiz
Welcome Shadow Wulf82! I am always glad to hear that people are ready to get developing Smile
Here on UnityNinja we will help you and guide you through any of your problems that you might have. You can contact me or any other staff (moderators, admins) if you have a problem you need to speak with us directly. You can post topics on your problems and users, moderators, and admins, will be able to help you with any struggles on a certain script, model, effect. Hopefully I will be able to help you in the future!
Best regards
-BryceCain25
Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply