UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHay. - Making Building Game -  Click For More Info EmptyHay. - Making Building Game - Click For More Info

more_horiz
Hello I'm Joro332211 - And I want to make building game, but not like minecraft with cubes.
I need guy with scripting experience and a guy making models. - The game is called FigureLand. If you want to join as a scripter or model/animation maker do these steps and send the answers to - dottyavenue@gmail.com - My skype: joro.jur - Now the steps:

1. Your real name?

2. Age? - IMPORTANT!

3. How time do you spend in unity per day?

4. Your gmail/email ,Skype - MOST IMPORTANT!!!

5. Want to be a scripter or model maker/animation guy?

Send the answers to dottyavenue@gmail.com OR Skype: joro.jur OR in the comments.

descriptionHay. - Making Building Game -  Click For More Info EmptyRe: Hay. - Making Building Game - Click For More Info

more_horiz
How much are you paying for a scripter?

descriptionHay. - Making Building Game -  Click For More Info EmptyRe: Hay. - Making Building Game - Click For More Info

more_horiz
Nothing - But when (if) the game get famous he will get part of the famous

more_horiz
You can't get any decent developers without paying them, or offering them a good deal.
You might be able to get people who started programming last night, but that's probably not going to turn out pretty.

more_horiz
Reck wrote:
You can't get any decent developers without paying them, or offering them a good deal.
You might be able to get people who started programming last night, but that's probably not going to turn out pretty.

It'll probably get to the point that when they make an update to add new content, they won't know how (or have an efficient method) and will have to restart from scratch unless they get a coder that is experienced. Mobile games are more complex when it comes to the code, so when optimizing it could get quite messy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply