UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionLooking for a designer for making games together! EmptyLooking for a designer for making games together!

more_horiz
Good day fellow game makers!

I'm a 17 year old guy from Sweden. I've been programming in HTML, JS, JAVA and some CSS for about 2 years now, and started using Unity about 5-6 months ago.

I'm making my own games and I see myself enough experienced in Unity for making a big project but I would really get to know a designer in my age, and make games together, where I take care of the programming and you the graphical parts.

I dont have any "demands" on who you are. If you are a mature and friendly person it should work out excellent  Surprised

My strongest side is definetly in scripting, but right now I do all by myself: 3d modeling, 2d graphics and scripts.  

My biggest interests in platforms is Android and PC.

Write here or PM me if interested Smile

~ Cpt Meow

Join me, I have cookies!
Looking for a designer for making games together! Cookie

Last edited by Cpt Meow on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLooking for a designer for making games together! EmptyRe: Looking for a designer for making games together!

more_horiz
Hey dude I could help you with your games/apps. I am around the same age as you. Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/mrmangomonster?lang=en-gb
If you follow me I can follow you so we can DM each other about the games/apps.

My name is Nathan Richardson

descriptionLooking for a designer for making games together! EmptyRe: Looking for a designer for making games together!

more_horiz
Hello! my name is joe im 18 and anartist from the us, if youre still looking for a team memeber let me know!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply