UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D EmptyHello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D

more_horiz
Can you suggest any scripts/textures to use when im making the zombie game and also maybe a couble zombie models it would be boring with one zombie Razz im on unity 4.65 btw anyways thanks for the help.

descriptionHello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D EmptyRe: Hello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D

more_horiz
I do recommend learning how to code and stuff like that but here is a good zombie kit you could start with: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And here is a good texture website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zombie models:
Paid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Free: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or you could just look you're self I did not put that many up there: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: you might want to switch to unity5 because it AMAZING!!!

Last edited by FPS assault on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought I should add somthing)

descriptionHello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D EmptyRe: Hello Im Trying To Create a FPS Zombie Game HELP ME? :D

more_horiz
Look at MisterNinjaBoy's fps tutorial. You can easily edit the ai to fit in with your zombie game.
Also, there are some assets you could download from the forums, such as the fps pack thingy.

Good luck on your game!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply