UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionA Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game] EmptyA Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game]

more_horiz
Hello, I am working on a project that will eventually turn into an open world zombie game. I cannot offer any sort of payment, but depending on how the game turns out I will sell it.

What people are we looking for?
  Gun modelers: These people will model the guns the player has and can pick up. # of people (3-4)
  Animators: These people will animate the animations in the game. # of people (2-5)
  Scripters/Coders: These people will develop the scripts we make in the game. # of people (5)
  3D designers: These people will design the map,doors, and anything in the map. # of people (4)
 Creativity Director: This person will come up with: a name, the way of the map. This person is my right hand man. (1 person)

If you need more information please contact me.
E-mail: dadamio108@gmail.com

descriptionA Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game] EmptyRe: A Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game]

more_horiz
Hello, Im recently out of University and helping with a Unity3D game is right in my interests.

Go to YonHolmes.weebly.com if you want to see some stuff I have done and to contact me.

I have experience due to interest and my Dissertation was with Unity 3D.

Please get in touch, Yin.

descriptionA Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game] EmptyRe: A Zombie Game [This is for people who want to help make a game]

more_horiz
One Knife Games wrote:
Hello, I am working on a project that will eventually turn into an open world zombie game. I cannot offer any sort of payment, but depending on how the game turns out I will sell it.

What people are we looking for?
  Gun modelers: These people will model the guns the player has and can pick up. # of people (3-4)
  Animators: These people will animate the animations in the game. # of people (2-5)
  Scripters/Coders: These people will develop the scripts we make in the game. # of people (5)
  3D designers: These people will design the map,doors, and anything in the map. # of people (4)
 Creativity Director: This person will come up with: a name, the way of the map. This person is my right hand man. (1 person)

If you need more information please contact me.
E-mail: dadamio108@gmail.com

Give up already. you're 11 years old. J/K

more_horiz
i have sent u a mail

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply