Hey everyone, so after months of procrastination I have FINALLY came up with a new idea for a game (right now the idea is in its early stages so be prepared for multiple changes).

SUMMARY: You play as a boxer with a limited number of days to train for the upcoming boxing match (however, if the player does not feel like training they can skip it). There are 3 types of training with more to come. Endurance is how well you can take hits. Strength is how are you hit. Dodging increases the chance of a successful dodge. The training works sort of like the way you gain XP in MaddenNFL15.

When you run out of days to train, you can choose to go into a boxing match. IF the player wins, the move into Round 2. In Round 2, they have less days to train and harder matches. This will continue up until Round 5. If the player wins on Round 5, they move into Gold Division (least amount of days to train and the hardest matches. HOWEVER, if the player loses the first match, the get pushed down into the Bronze Division (easiest matches and most amount of time to train) where they must win 10 rounds in order to move into the Silver Division (the starting division).

They player plays the boxing matches in First Person.

The teammate I am looking for:

Programmmer: Will program the entire game in Unity3D.

ATTENTION: DUE TO THE GAME BEING FREE AND MY LACK OF MONEY, YOU WILL NOT BE PAIED!!!