UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionSeeking game developers for open-world police based game! EmptySeeking game developers for open-world police based game!

more_horiz
Game Create Studio presents:
A Police-styled FPS
In a world of what can be done but worry? What can you do? Since you are a good person you save people from the crime that goes down in your city. Play as a police officer saving lives, arresting criminals, perform traffic stops, stop bank robberies, and much more.

Game Mechanics:
- Break down doors
- Do traffic stops
- Play as Swat
- Execute arrest warrants
- Take down high risk targets
- Police pursuits
- Play with friends online
- And much much more

Game idea:
A open world game where you play as a big city cop stopping crime and saving lives.

Other things
The game is based in the real world but the location has not been chosen.

Job roles needed
3D Modeler
C# programmer
Unity3D animator
Artist (sound/music or pictures)
Level/Game designers
UI/UX Designers
If you have a talent you can help

How to help
Join our discord group: discord.gg/tbpp64c Very Happy

descriptionSeeking game developers for open-world police based game! EmptyRe: Seeking game developers for open-world police based game!

more_horiz
Hmm, I'm a C# Developer and I'm pretty much interested in helping out.
Can I contact you rather than using Discord?

descriptionSeeking game developers for open-world police based game! EmptyRe: Seeking game developers for open-world police based game!

more_horiz
Well, we can make a skype group and add you there, but we prefer discord because it's a group based program. Can I ask you why discord isn't an option for you? Smile

more_horiz
ZedixYt wrote:
Well, we can make a skype group and add you there, but we prefer discord because it's a group based program. Can I ask you why discord isn't an option for you? Smile

I don't really know, I don't feel comfortable while using Teamspeak / Discord

more_horiz
Pr0totype2 wrote:
ZedixYt wrote:

I don't really know, I don't feel comfortable while using Teamspeak / Discord

I PM'ed you a link to join a skype group.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply