UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGame music composer, Sound effects, some programming EmptyGame music composer, Sound effects, some programming

more_horiz
Hello

I am an electrical engineer who works with electronics and embedded software. (C/C++, JAVA and Python)

On my free time I make music and it would be fun to make music for games.

I am not allowed to post soundcloud link here. So for samples contact me for now.If you find something you think would be fitting for your game, contact me on soundcloud or here.
You may also request certain styles and I will try to make a sample.

Edit: I can also do multichannel music, soundfx.

descriptionGame music composer, Sound effects, some programming EmptyRe: Game music composer, Sound effects, some programming

more_horiz
yea i can help on the game music and sound effects

descriptionGame music composer, Sound effects, some programming EmptyRe: Game music composer, Sound effects, some programming

more_horiz
I could one day use your services for sound effects and maybe 3-4 game tracks. I am new here and am learning the format here at UnityNinja so when I find out how to add a contact, I would like to add you and get your contact info and such. I have exp in Reason and I own Reaper but I will not have enough time to produce quality sound, and sound is super important (as I am sure you already know).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply