UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionRealistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 EmptyRealistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25

more_horiz
Hello!
Today I made a simplistic and lightweight package easy to use!
Just open the sample scene.
Next look at the main camera and how it is setup.
Play the scene a few times to get the hang of it.
Press 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and 9 to play music.
a cool feature is that you have to hold down 1 2 or 3 to play music
Enjoy!
Download:click here for download
Smile

Last edited by BryceCain25 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update!)

descriptionRealistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 EmptyRe: Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25

more_horiz
Sad not work Sad
Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 Cattur10
Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 Cattur11

descriptionRealistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 EmptyRe: Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25

more_horiz
developer23 wrote:
Sad not work Sad
Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 Cattur10
Realistic Music Studio Sound Package In Unity By BryceCain25 Cattur11

delete the script "Bloom" its not even used within the main scenes Smile

more_horiz
Ok.thanks Very Happy!!!!!! Great work!!!!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Wow great work Bryce! I really appreciate you constantly helping out the community! well done with this release.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Wow great work Bryce! I really appreciate you constantly helping out the community! well done with this release.

Yes Very Happy AWESOME!!!!!!

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Thank you! I enjoy helping the community!

more_horiz
developer23 wrote:
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:

Yes :DAWESOME!!!!!!
thank you Developer23! I hope you enjoy it!

more_horiz
New Updates guys

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
New Updates guys

yeah! Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply