UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionJoin my team? EmptyJoin my team?

more_horiz
Hello. I am working on a fps game and I am looking for team members. If you want to join me on the game then just reply saying what you do for example, 3d artist, dev and all the other ones. Or if you are working on a game and need someone then just ask and I may join.
Smile

descriptionJoin my team? Emptyfree?

more_horiz
magz wrote:
Or if you are working on a game and need someone then just ask and I may join.
Smile

I am working on a game called "Lvl vs. The Player" I am pretty new to Unity. I might need some coding help occasionally. I can't promise to really pay you back ever, but I will give you the credit you deserve. I hope you work for free.

What is Lvl vs. The Player? It is a game inspired by a co-op level of Portal 2. One person plays as the player, the other plays as the level. Each person wants the other to loose!

How good are your game-code-writing skills? Are you experienced with making Unity games?

descriptionJoin my team? Emptycoding

more_horiz
Im not the best at coding but I can do it I can also 3d design as well as a lot more

descriptionJoin my team? EmptyRe: Join my team?

more_horiz
Have you done any projects in the past?

descriptionJoin my team? EmptyHello

more_horiz
WOuld love to join.

more_horiz
I Am looking to start a project, it is pretty large but worth it as it is somewhat favoured by the gaming communities, if anyone wants to join up and make a team effort of getting out the next talk about game, I would appreciate it as this is an impossible task to complete alone, unfortunately, no payments will be given. but a certain percentage of profits will be provided ones the game starts turning in sales Smile I do look forward to your responses and do hope you join this exciting adventure skype me if need be pm for skype details Smile, Btw its going to be an online multiplayer only game

more_horiz

hello I would like to know what you are looking for precisely because I model in 3D thank you for answering me Surprised

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply