UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionLooking for a team to join or form! EmptyLooking for a team to join or form!

more_horiz
I am looking for a team to join or create that consists from amateurs mostly and will work for free on building many games(would prefer to build a smart game,something unique that will test the player's brain).

If you would like to form a team with me, here is some info :

I am 16 years old from Greece and i have amateur to intermediate experience in coding.I would like to have at least 1 more programmer on my team and 1-2 game designer/s (building levels etc.), 1-2 people that are really creative and can come up with good and unique game ideas and would love to have an intermediate 3D model artist.If you are interested and you like building games for fun and to improve your skills, just send me an e-mail at stelios_papamichael @ hotmail.com or just reply here! Very Happy Thanks.

descriptionLooking for a team to join or form! EmptyRe: Looking for a team to join or form!

more_horiz
can you help my project?

descriptionLooking for a team to join or form! EmptyRe: Looking for a team to join or form!

more_horiz
you still free i could use some help

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply