UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionSeeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d) EmptySeeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d)

more_horiz
Hey Everyone, I have an idea for a game that I believe has the potential to be the next best thing since chess. But, I  currently am not capable of making it myself with my skillset. Due to proprietary risk, I can't share details of the game on this open forum.
This is a paying gig($500)(2 month time frame)
Requirements:
1)Links to your previous work to gage if your capable.
2)A signed non disclosure agreement(postage covered)

If interested pm me.                                 -Dan B

This game is one that will shine for its mechanics alone. Scripting will be critical.

descriptionSeeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d) EmptyRe: Seeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d)

more_horiz
Hey! i like chess a lot. And i can't keep my curiosity what idea you have got! bounce . I am a game developer, i can find any people resources (Artists, professional sound designers... )
my Skype is : leonidclonk

i posted already simplest portfolio here:

http://www.unityninja.net/t1495-greetings-from-fuse-breaker

descriptionSeeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d) EmptyRe: Seeking developer to make atleast a beta version of my game (Paid)(2d)

more_horiz
Thank you for the interest. I'll be contacting you via Skype on Saturday to fill you in.

more_horiz
Hey! Almost year past, i didn't get skype call from you that Saturday. Did you published the game already, can i play in it ?

more_horiz
I actually started making the game myself a couple of months ago on unity. The game is in beta stages. Production has been a little slow since i'm learning at the same time i'm making it. I could use some help setting up unet for mutiplaye tho. Do you have any experience setting up mutiplayer / matchmaking for games?

more_horiz
i used to work with Photon Cloud but Unet is not that difficult to get into.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply