UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Awesome (FREE) gun script!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
PARTHIV2002
stissen123
Twrmois
parthpatelec
Ericj
damage123
MusicKing7
VOCALOIDEANDROIDE
NewDeveloper
Lagger555
slitit
MisterNinjaBoy
16 posters

descriptionAwesome (FREE) gun script! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Awesome (FREE) gun script!

more_horiz
Nice thanks.

descriptionAwesome (FREE) gun script! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Awesome (FREE) gun script!

more_horiz
I CAN NOT FIND ANY SCRIPT..............

more_horiz
Good script!
(accidently pressed vote down sorry...i didnt know that was even a vote slider lol)

descriptionAwesome (FREE) gun script! - Page 2 EmptyScript Error

more_horiz
For some reason it gives me a script error saying: Assets/FPS PROJECT/_Scripts/Gun.cs(61,19): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ProjectileInfo' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

And i don't know how to fix it!

more_horiz
THE WEB ISN'T OPENING for me. Can anyone send me another link where i can download the script. Sad

more_horiz
Man the link is expired

more_horiz
Daman singh wrote:
Man the link is expired

Just checked, still works Smile
Here is a direct link if it helps: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Hy i'm new professional game developer

more_horiz
this is really great. Thanks

descriptionAwesome (FREE) gun script! - Page 2 Emptycant download

more_horiz
i cant download it ? keeps taking me to a pop up page? have you got another link please?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply