UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPeople who want to work on a project [Read] EmptyPeople who want to work on a project [Read]

more_horiz
Good afternoon. Since a few days ago I started a project with a friend. the idea is to make a game and sell through connections that I have.
We are looking for several people to work with. Our project

What kind of people we are looking for:

3D Designer's (with experience) (number of people we need) (2)
Unity Pro Developer (with experience) (number of people we need (3)
MySQL Developer (with experience) (number of people we need) (1)

Unfortunately, we can not yet pay for the people who want to help
We are a startup company with no income
when the game is sold everybody will get his part of course.

For more information or are interested in, you can add on skype: maik.retro

Everyone have a good weekend Smile

descriptionPeople who want to work on a project [Read] EmptyRe: People who want to work on a project [Read]

more_horiz
Im moving the topic to seeking team members, so you can get some more publicity and relevance. Good luck btw.

descriptionPeople who want to work on a project [Read] EmptyRe: People who want to work on a project [Read]

more_horiz
What type of game is it? I might be able to help.

more_horiz
If you're able to provide details about it I would also like to help.

more_horiz
I want to join

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply