UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionWIP – Cut-down-able terrain trees in Unity! Should be released soon! EmptyWIP – Cut-down-able terrain trees in Unity! Should be released soon!

more_horiz
Hey guys, I have been working on a system to make trees able to be cut down in Unity! This should come in handy for any survival games, or games with destructible environments. It will be free and released soon, once I have made it more user friendly. You can look at the ‘unique’ demonstration video here:

descriptionWIP – Cut-down-able terrain trees in Unity! Should be released soon! EmptyRe: WIP – Cut-down-able terrain trees in Unity! Should be released soon!

more_horiz
Hey, looks great so far! But as of now, I will move this topic to project showcase, because this section is strictly for source release. Once you are done with it you can make a post in the recourse section Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply