UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them? EmptyI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them?

more_horiz
Well, the title says it all. I'm a graphic designer that needs a game to help design for.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I will work for free, on large projects (Very large) I would request a decent amount of money.

I hope you accept me! If you want to chat or talk with me, my Skype is Pigplaysgaming.

Thanks for reading this! Smile

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

descriptionI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them? EmptyRe: I'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them?

more_horiz
I need you..

Send me pm

descriptionI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them? EmptyRe: I'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them?

more_horiz
Hey I want many 3d objects can i contact you

My Email :- sewmina3greatx@gmail.com

descriptionI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them? EmptyContact me ASAP

more_horiz
I have a Skype: Willman708. I need a small demo put together, which you would not be payed for, once we get the game in motion, you will be paid

descriptionI'm a graphic designer, anyone want me to help them? EmptyI dont have skype

more_horiz
i dont have skype can you give your gmail :-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _@gmail.com Arrow Arrow Question Question pale

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply