UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
gameguy
UnityPR5
HOSSAM
Hack2TheFuture
AtomicZeus
Nathan1983magee
Tridecagon
11 posters

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Well, the title says it all. I'm a graphic designer that needs a game to help design for.

I will work for free, on large projects (Very large) I would request a decent amount of money.

I hope you accept me! If you want to chat or talk with me, my Skype is Pigplaysgaming.

Thanks for reading this!

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Hi mate I have an idea but no clue how to get it of the ground as this is my forst trip to this forum and unity as a whole

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyCan you make me this character ? Please brother , in a month?

more_horiz
I want this character for my game, but I cannot model characters, I do not have that skill , so if you do this , I would be very thankful to you

Here is the reference image-

I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? Sci-Fi-Soldier-Turnaround-321404261

Please brother  Very Happy  Very Happy   Smile  Smile  Cool  Cool

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Could you make a character rig?

more_horiz
if any one need a map are you do that with out money Very Happy

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyI was Gonna make a ios and android game

more_horiz
I'm making a game so please can you help with the graphics?

more_horiz
I need a 3d modeled Human lol! lol! :lol!

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? Emptyzombie model searshing for

more_horiz
ALL IN THE TITLE AM SEARSHING FOR A ZOMBIE MODEL

more_horiz
i need 3D Artist or 2D Artis Very Happy

more_horiz
hey can you help me in my game Very Happy Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply