UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Well, the title says it all. I'm a graphic designer that needs a game to help design for.

I will work for free, on large projects (Very large) I would request a decent amount of money.

I hope you accept me! If you want to chat or talk with me, my Skype is Pigplaysgaming.

Thanks for reading this!

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Hi all, I hope you have a useful weekend.
I am asking in the case of small resolutions- let's say a laptop resolution of 1366x768
Does FPS depend on the textures quality?
Are the textures of the game solely loaded into the VRAM? or they require some resources from the GPU core as well, which in turn affects the frames?
Very Happy Question

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
To be honest, draw calls are the most you want to worry about. If you can combine UVs with other objects, the better. As far as texture size, its not really a big deal. You want to stay with compressed sizes like 256px 512px 1024px and 2048px. I would say to do different tests to see if your game is affected by fps, but it shouldnt

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply