UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollHow do you like the idea, How do you think it'll turn out?

Shit Idea
0%
Poor
0%
Above Poor
0%
Good
0%
Fairly Good
0%
Great!
0%
Awesome!
0%
Amazing!
0%
Perfect!
50%
I don't give one horse shit.
50%
Total Votes:

description{Animash} Fighter Anime Game! Empty{Animash} Fighter Anime Game!

more_horiz
So One day I was playing some good ol' Street Fighter Ultimate and thought "Hey Wouldn't this be even better if it had Anime Characters in it?" Well I started thinking about how it'd be awesome to have characters from different anime fight 1v1 like Street Fighter. It'd be totally equal and the only way to be "OP" was to make use of your combos.

So I started up my game project. "Project Animash"
Details: This is pretty much something a bit like Street Fighter, This consists of many Anime Characters from one's such as:
One Piece
Naruto
Fairytail
Hunter X Hunter
Sword Art Online

For now these are my planned anime which I will choose anime characters from and implement in the game.

Imagine a Rubber Monkey D Luffy Going against a Top Notch Naruto?
Luffy is going at Naruto with a Gum Gum Pistol While Naruto is using Rasengan, Epic Right?

Well thats what I want to implement.

Planned Features:
Freeplay: {Play Against CPU's}
Story Mode {VERY EXTENSIVE}
Multiplayer {Most Likely will be added a few months after public game release}
Store {Buy Premium Anime Characters, Or Regular Ones} (USD for Premiums, Ingame money for regulars or you can choose to use USD)
More Coming Soon!

Battle Modes:
1v1 (Most Common| Win 2/3 Matches to Win the Game)
3v3 (Simply You choose 3 characters, If one dies it swaps your dead character with an alive character. First one to kill other teams 3 members win.
2v2 Multiplayer TagTeam (Play with your friends and use Tag Team to fight)(Coming with Multiplayer Patch)
More Coming Soon!

Progress:
I am currently working on Rigging characters and creating game enviorments. I use Maya 2015. No Characters "Boned" Rigged, they are just models. Nothing done in Unity Yet.

Need:
Modeler & Rigger (Very Experienced)
Scripter (Must be HIGHLY Experienced)
Artist (Must be fairly good too)
Unity Operator (Must be very Experienced with unity)

Requirements:
For Modelling and Rigging what I would be expecting is to simply model and rig Anime Characters. This requires high amount of skill and the rigging must be absolutely flawless. Rigging should be complicated as the more complicated and more controls. The better the quality of the "Punches" "Kicks" "Special Attacks". All you have to do is Model and Rig. I can simply animate it as I'm an experienced animator my self.

Scripting, What else! You have to be very skilled in scripting as there will be many things to do such as Main Menu Functions, Collision, Player Movement, Etc.

Artist, Has to be very skilled! If your applying for artist you'll pretty much be concerned with the design of the game. You and the Modeler will be very close friends seeing that I'm actually using the Artist not just for Logo Designs etc, I'm also wanting the artist to create the maps and give it uniqueness and be very original.

Application (For all Roles)
Name:
Level of Experience:
Available Times:
Examples of your work:

For now since game is in pretty much starting development, Payment will not be available. Once we are able to get our game into a "Presentable Stage", We will present our game on KickStarter, Assuming that we have enough funds to start getting ready to publish the game, Payment will be available then. Prior to either Second to last or Last Beta Test.

Alright Thanks Guys!
Lets get this game created!  Laughing  Very Happy

description{Animash} Fighter Anime Game! Empty{Edit} More Info!

more_horiz
Also just to add!

Even though no real time game content has been created, I do have my ideas and all of them are sketched out if you'd like to take a look and get the "feel" of the game.

Also the reason why I am so confident in this idea is because right now anime is a very popular thing with this generation. Street fighter is a classic original that is very popular despite the preferences of people. Anime + Street Fighter lets the new generation come in and experience classic times through gaming and anime! I'm quite sure most people have watched anime and thought "Cool! I'd love to be able to do that" Well, as they obviously can't in real life, they can have control over a favorite anime character and have a "taste" of what it's like to be like that specific anime character.

Also noted, as Founder of the game I'll be doing alot of the game production. If you don't know I will be concerned with the HUD (Very Important) Menu's, Stores, Maps, and Player control. While I'll be mostly working on the site for the game, I'll also be working mainly on the HUD and Player Controls, while finding time for the Menu's.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply