UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionBasic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE EmptyBasic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE

more_horiz
Hey guys my friend asked me to get a bigger audience for her youtube channel so that people would request ideas more often (she's out of ideas!). So heres the link (http://adf.ly/1Jm6PS), currently there is free kits for shooting, swimming, and punching. Please help a sister out and subscribe to her channel or add her on steam (TwixiePlox_) and play some CS:GO with her(silver alert Razz).

Have a nice day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MagicMike on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBasic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE EmptyRe: Basic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE

more_horiz
Hey, that's very nice of her to share those resources, I'm sure it will help some people out! One problem though, the youtube channel link is wrong, you might have copied it from an abbreviated url, but it's not the complete link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionBasic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE EmptyRe: Basic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Hey, that's very nice of her to share those resources, I'm sure it will help some people out! One problem though, the youtube channel link is wrong, you might have copied it from an abbreviated url, but it's not the complete link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thats strange thanks for letting me know. I've shortened the url to make it easier Very Happy.

more_horiz
Thank you so much. Been looking for a basic swimming script forever.

descriptionBasic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE Emptyhi

more_horiz
you are wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce bounce confused affraid affraid affraid rabbit Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Awesome! Thanks for sharing,
this seems to be the direct link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Smile

more_horiz
These seem really helpful ! Thanks ! Razz

more_horiz
"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations."
That doesn't sound good...

more_horiz
koko12qw wrote:
you are wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce bounce confused affraid affraid affraid rabbit Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lol

more_horiz
make me a nice gun game

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply