UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionFPS Controller falling through buildings help please. EmptyFPS Controller falling through buildings help please.

more_horiz
Hi sorry for being a noob but im new to all this learning but not quite there yet lol. The problem im having is i brought this asset package from unity store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33274 and when i use the prefabs that are in the package my fps controller falls through the buildings also can just walk through them like they aint even there, i really dunno what else to try. Things iv tried is adding a mesh collider to the prefab.....Capsule collider to the fps controller them are only 2 things i really no lol any help would be appreciated thanks.

descriptionFPS Controller falling through buildings help please. EmptyRe: FPS Controller falling through buildings help please.

more_horiz
Hey Porta1987.

I'm not entirely sure I am right but, are the objects marked as static? Also, I assume that your colliders are aligned correctly to the objects right?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply