UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionLooking for dedicated team members. EmptyLooking for dedicated team members.

more_horiz
Hello,

I would like to know if there is anyone out there interested in working with me on a project? I am interested in creating an online base building survival game. I know there are a lot of people out there trying the same thing but I feel with the right group we can make something special that really stands out from the crowd.

A little about myself: I am in my late 30's and have been a huge gamer my entire life. I am self employed in the technology industry and have 15+ years of sales, management, and general small business experience.

My goal is to create a minimum viable product and attempt to get it funded. I am looking for people that would be willing to work with me on a profit share basis. In addition to my time I am willing to invest some money in the project to help with whatever things we need help with along the way. Although there is a chance that this could turn into something profitable my main reason for doing this isn't financial gain. I just love games and think there's currently a big hole in the market that's just waiting to be filled.

In addition to money I'll be investing 30-40 hours per week of my own time. I'm looking for people that can put at least 20+ hours per week into a project until funding has been secured then we can look at full time.

I could go on and on for days, but we'll start with this first and see if anyone is interested in discussing it in further detail.

Thank you.

descriptionLooking for dedicated team members. EmptyRe: Looking for dedicated team members.

more_horiz
So what skill sets are you looking for?

descriptionLooking for dedicated team members. EmptyRe: Looking for dedicated team members.

more_horiz
Thanks for the reply.  

This is the very beginning of the project so we can use help for virtually all aspects of development.  The first thing I'd like to do is create a very tiny basic area/map/island and start to create the base building concept.  I'm good to pay for some assets from the store and freelancers to help speed things up so we can start to play around with the concept, but i'd like to find a core group of non-paid people to work with first.

I have some unique concepts for this game to differentiate it from the competition. I am working on a formal game design document and could use some help from an artist for some concept drawings Smile

I'd need an NDA signed to go into detail but this is going to be an amazing project Smile

more_horiz
Shoot me the NDA, I don't mind helping out. Go into my profile and check out my website/portfolio so I can get an idea of what my art style is. I have only been a part of this community for a few days so I can't post links yet. Also, reach out to me through Skype fusebreaker1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply