UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionThe Virus (A Zombie Game) EmptyThe Virus (A Zombie Game)

more_horiz
The Virus will be a zombie game where it's based off of what you do like "The Walking Dead" except it has different characters, places and it's gonna be First Person. Sadly my game Red Death failed because Unity failed with script importing but this may work. If it doesn't then I don't know. I reinstalled Unity so it should work. Anyways when I get the chance to make Red Death I will Wink. Most of my games will be based on the choices you make. I find it more realistic.

descriptionThe Virus (A Zombie Game) EmptyRe: The Virus (A Zombie Game)

more_horiz
This sounds awesome! I really like your concept of a game with variables, of choices you can make, because this definitley separates a traditional game, ad a game that is truly innovative. Good luck with both of your projects.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
This sounds awesome! I really like your concept of a game with variables, of choices you can make, because this definitley separates a traditional game, ad a game that is truly innovative. Good luck with both of your projects.
Thanks! I don't think Red Death will be coming out for awhile sadly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply