UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHelp pls, FPS Constructor Problem :( EmptyHelp pls, FPS Constructor Problem :(

more_horiz
When i placed FALDrop on my table, and when i started game, i get error, it writes:

UnassignedReferenceException: The variable weapon of 'SelectableWeapon' has not been assigned.
You probably need to assign the weapon variable of the SelectableWeapon script in the inspector.
UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent (System.String type) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/EditorGenerated/UnityEngineGameObject.cs:35)
SelectableWeapon.Start () (at Assets/Plugins/FPS Constructor V1/ScriptsDB/WeaponScripts/SelectableWeapon.js:20)

Any help pls?  Question 

descriptionHelp pls, FPS Constructor Problem :( EmptyRe: Help pls, FPS Constructor Problem :(

more_horiz
Hmm, well i've never really used FPS constructor myself, but from the error that I'm reading, it seems as though a variable is not defined. I recommend you click on the 'SelectableWeapon' Script, then if there is a variable that is missing, that is probably called weapon, assign the variable with the FALdrop.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply