UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionin tut 3 . Loop Problem Emptyin tut 3 . Loop Problem

more_horiz
when i change the animation to loop and press w the animation continue to go without stopping even i didn't hold the w.. so it continously moves.. PLZ help

descriptionin tut 3 . Loop Problem EmptyRe: in tut 3 . Loop Problem

more_horiz
feeda, check out misterninjaboy's tutorial 5 for animations. At the end of the vid he talks about animations and redos what he showed in tut 3 but it works better.

more_horiz
Music King... did the same problem started when you were following tutorial 3 ? if not then please make a same tutorial like #3 and upload it PLZ... because @misterninja has skipped a lot from tut 2 - tut 3 and i have a great confusion...

more_horiz
I had the same problem and still do. But tut 5 at the end has quite a few better stuff and most people get it right so you hopefully will.

more_horiz
Yea you are supposed to be facing this 'problem' on tut 3. If you continue to tut 5 (you don't need tut 4) in the end I show how to stop animations.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply