UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionAdding texture to hand EmptyAdding texture to hand

more_horiz
Hello,

I can change texture of weapons on other stuff, but when I try to change texture of the hand from the free kit, nothing happens.. It keeps having white/gray colors.. Why is this?

Thanks for the help! :-)

descriptionAdding texture to hand EmptyRe: Adding texture to hand

more_horiz
i think you have to add the hand texture too each hand mesh

more_horiz
Yes MNB is right, make sure the textures to go the mesh accordingly, example: Mesh=myhand, texture name on the mesh=myhandtexture, texture is going to be assigned to the variable for the mesh texture variable (on mesh)

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
Yes MNB is right, make sure the textures to go the mesh accordingly, example: Mesh=myhand, texture name on the mesh=myhandtexture, texture is going to be assigned to the variable for the mesh texture variable (on mesh)

Yes that is true, but I dont see any of my reply to this topic, so I dont know what you are referring to, as i Didn't answer this question Razz

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:

Yes that is true, but I dont see any of my reply to this topic, so I dont know what you are referring to, as i Didn't answer this question Razz
XD lol its ok

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply