UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionCSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured??? EmptyCSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured???

more_horiz
Hey everyone,

I recently started developing an FPS and was going by the Unity FPS series. I know I am using a newer version of unity, but im confused why the CSS hand isn't textured in game?

I did everything he said from tutorial one, and even wrote my own script because his "GunMovement" script didn't work.

Please help!

Here are images of my screen / the hand:

i42.tinypic.com/2zq6dzm.png
i41.tinypic.com/30hsdxh.png
i44.tinypic.com/i1eb0i.png
i41.tinypic.com/2hnnltz.png

(Sorry for the links, image insert wasn't working)

descriptionCSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured??? EmptyRe: CSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured???

more_horiz
I am no expert, but maybe try texturing it bit by bit?

--New Developer

descriptionCSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured??? EmptyRe: CSS Hand from Unity FPS Tutorial series not textured???

more_horiz
Yes NewDeveloper is right you have to texture it bit by bit like the fingers and crap. Thats how you get a nice professional texture.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply