UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionlets play with fire! hello :) Emptylets play with fire! hello :)

more_horiz
hi hi, im Daniel Rodriguez, im from Costa Rica. this is my first time on Unity. and im using it with the hope of making a 3rd person game, "prince of persia" like. i have a lot of experience on maya 3d, and photoshop. but totaly new on a game engine. so. if you have any good tutorial for 3rd person interactive game. please share Smile . see you and thanks Smile

descriptionlets play with fire! hello :) EmptyRe: lets play with fire! hello :)

more_horiz
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile
First of all, if you need ANY help at all, please, please, ask us Smile
Working on a new game engine is very hard, especially when you don't have anyone to guide you, that's why we are here!
When I was first learning UDK I had a hard time, it'll all eventually get better, I promise.
3rd person games are very interesting..prince of persia?
I'm sure there are plenty of interesting unity packages on the Unity3D Asset store, look there.
In terms of the Prince Of Persia sort of style, you will need lots of animating skill, since everything is in 3rd person and nothing can be faked like in first person (legs anim, and arms anim)
Be sure you look really thoroughly through the Unity3D script reference.
They will have the type of script you are looking for in different langs (c#, JavaScript [highly recommended, since it's the easiest], and Boo)
There you go!
if you have any questions, please ask Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply