UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

free 3d modleing program, help please.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionfree 3d modleing program, help please. Emptyfree 3d modleing program, help please.

more_horiz
Hello! I'm fairly new to the game developing & designing, I'm alright at creating scripts, and all that. The one thing I havent got to yet is character creation, map creation! I'm using unity pro, if you could help me & tell me some free programs to use, it would help me alot! Please tell me via skype or on here, ty.
 Surprised  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Skype - frankzapper1

descriptionfree 3d modleing program, help please. EmptyRe: free 3d modleing program, help please.

more_horiz
This is in the wrong section of the forum, it should be in the Help(General) section atm.
3D Max, Blender, I'm sure other people can be of more help to you.

--New Developer

descriptionfree 3d modleing program, help please. EmptyRe: free 3d modleing program, help please.

more_horiz
alright sorry.

more_horiz
No problem,  just be a little more careful in the future.

--New Developer

more_horiz
If you brand new to modeling I would suggest you use Sketchup8. It can be kind of hard to learn but once you understand it, it is easy. Also, it gives you the feature to download other people's model into your work place, which allows for a good image to making your object. Hope it wasn't to confusing!

more_horiz
One Knife Games wrote:
If you brand new to modeling I would suggest you use Sketchup8. It can be kind of hard to learn but once you understand it, it is easy. Also, it gives you the feature to download other people's model into your work place, which allows for a good image to making your object. Hope it wasn't to confusing!

I tryed to create a small pistol in it dident work any other ones?

more_horiz
Keep on trying, you shouldn't change programs if you can't make something the first time.
Every skill needs time and practice to develop. Sketchup is a easy to use program, work with the program until you are confident with it.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Moved. Also as a free 3d modeling software Blender is the most popular.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Moved. Also as a free 3d modeling software Blender is the most popular.

I've tryed to make a gun about 100000 times & each time I fail, Sad

more_horiz
If you really don't think that Sketchup is the one for you then try with Blender, watch some tutorialss and you'll get the hang of it.

--New Developer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply