UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)  EmptyNEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)

more_horiz
hey guys ! It's me elite games Very Happy
I'm a little new to this forums !
I was working on a kit before , and I also made a V.2 of it !
Here's the link of the kit !!!
See the description of the video for download Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks !! and hope you all enjoy Smile

descriptionNEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)  EmptyRe: NEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)

more_horiz
Thank you for the share. Please include a description of what the kit contains.

--New Developer

descriptionNEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)  EmptyRe: NEW FPS KIT !!!!! Version 2.0 (With ingame driveable car) !!!!!!!!! (FREE)

more_horiz
Looks awesome, thanks for the share. But please put more effort in your post, like add a picture or something especially when sharing source projects.

more_horiz
Oh okay Very Happy
This was my first post.. So , yea .. next time I will make my post way more better Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply