UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Unity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
stevencmance
freshwooden
Acun_Pearce
tron453red
aaron83
developer23
MisterNinjaBoy
cyber
12 posters

descriptionUnity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !! EmptyUnity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !!

more_horiz
Hey guys Smile ! Here's my fps kit v.2 which you can download for free !! It's a fun kit and it contains many basic things like shooting , jumping and other basics things .. IT also has some advance stuff like parkour and drive able car..
DOWNLOAD LINK IS IN THE DISCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks Smile

descriptionUnity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !! EmptyRe: Unity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !!

more_horiz
Looks great! Thanks for sharing with the community!

descriptionUnity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !! EmptyRe: Unity3D FPS KIT ! (V.2) (FREE DOWNLOAD) (With parkour and driveable cars) !!

more_horiz
The minimap should be in 2D but nice

more_horiz
as scripting is not my strong point thank you very much
i am learning way loads thanks to you Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice, by the way do you have any gun sound files because i'm trying to make an FPS and I have mostly every thing down but I need a gun sound effect

more_horiz
Is this use Java script or C# ?

more_horiz
Fantasticolicious! Razz

more_horiz
Will this be offered in the Unity app store?

more_horiz
Great just what i needed thanks man Smile

more_horiz
thx
ITS SO GOOD
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply