UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHow to make an enemy look like something? EmptyHow to make an enemy look like something?

more_horiz
I know that title was confusing, however, I think I can explain it. Let's start from the beginning, I entered the 72 hour #indiesvspewdiepie game jam and I have an idea for the game (no spoilers Very Happy ) but I don't want my enemies to be a capsule. So, is there a way to make the capsule look like something instead of a capsule, like a humanoid or something?

descriptionHow to make an enemy look like something? EmptyRe: How to make an enemy look like something?

more_horiz
Firstly, you would want to get rid of or hide any visual renderers for your controller, or player, in this case the capsule graphics. Now as for adding a animated model, well if you don't know how to import models and animations, what my unity basics tutorial. Then once you have a model, animated or not you can assign this to your player controller, its all tied into the unity basics.. I don't recommend you jump into dev challenges if you dont know how to do something as simple as this.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply