UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionhi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz Emptyhi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz

more_horiz
hi i am new to unity i am currently working on learning java language my main goal is to be able to create my own android games and web player games but information is scattered every were on the internet and is easily misinterpreted currently i am use-in code academy to learn the different languages and since unity is the most popular to use i thought i would join this forum and be able to learn from the best any advice in my current circumstances would be much appreciated thaxz

sorry i did't puncuate my introduction properly .... or at all Rolling Eyes

descriptionhi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz EmptyWelcome.

more_horiz
caos299 wrote:
hi i am new to unity i am currently working on learning java language my main goal is to be able to create my own android games and web player games but information is scattered every were on the internet and is easily misinterpreted currently i am use-in code academy to learn the different languages and since unity is the most popular to use i thought i would join this forum and be able to learn from the best any advice in my current circumstances would be much appreciated thaxz

sorry i did't puncuate my introduction properly .... or at all Rolling Eyes

Welcome Caos!
Java is i find the most exciting language as well as PHP as you can apply the language directly to websites and most applications with your code. Andriod is a great idea, I would also suggest picking up a copy of some cook books for Andriod and Unity, they're great to start with. Also, talk to your local colleges and see if they offer any programming courses in Java and Andriod so you can get hands on practical learning. If they don't then Youtube is a great resource.

Hope to see you more on the forums and good luck with your project!

descriptionhi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz EmptyRe: hi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz

more_horiz
welcome to the forum Smile if you need any help add me on skype and il walk you through it Smile

my skype username is : jacobbolam

descriptionhi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz EmptyRe: hi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply