UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Free UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
adnanss
leonid066
mrsaela
Fhaor
danielcl
Yowser
JK JACOB
mottoman
mynametiger
13 posters

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE EmptyFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE

more_horiz
Do you want to download some of the premium unity Books for free bounce

Here is a great website which will offer you a wide range of ebooks for free!

Link :

UNITY EBOOKS

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE EmptyRe: Free UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE

more_horiz
I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing these....I think they are going to help me tremendously and look forward to reading!!! Thanks!!1

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE EmptyThank you.

more_horiz
Thank you very much.... am new to game development so this is a great help. thank you. Very Happy

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE EmptyWOW! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

more_horiz
What a treasure trove. I downloaded free ebooks I was about to buy at Amazon for as much as $40 and $50 EACH! On all types of subjects!

Unity, Blender, Photoshop CS6, In Design, and more.

Thank you so much, My Name Tiger! It was very kind of you to share thus amazing resource! Very Happy

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE EmptyRe: Free UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE

more_horiz
With witch one will you recommend beggining?

more_horiz
Hi Daniel,

Depending on your skill level, probably "Unity for Absolute Beginners." It is always good to "build your house" upon a a solid foundation.

This uses an older version of Unity, but most of the basic information is sound.

Before reading this, I suggest you work your way through the Unity Ninja tutorial available here (the long one). It is the best "Intro to Unity" video (or anything)  I have ever found.

Very Happy

descriptionFree UNITY EBOOKS! - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE - GREAT UNITY BOOKS FREE Emptyhi

more_horiz
thank you for sharing this Very Happy

more_horiz
cant download!!

more_horiz
What can't you download, Mr. Saela?

These books are simple PDF files, and no one I know has encountered any problems. Can you provide more info?

Thank you.

more_horiz
Thank you a lot! That what i was looking for! Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply