UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionseeking team members for ups project Emptyseeking team members for ups project

more_horiz
Hi! As you know I am Bryce Cain and I am assembling a ups team, we need anyone qe can get
Requirements:
Social media
Just reply to this post to get started
Ps: if you live in united states near Idaho, it would be great if our team did meeetups it is not a requirement

descriptionseeking team members for ups project EmptyRe: seeking team members for ups project

more_horiz
What is ups?

descriptionseeking team members for ups project EmptyRe: seeking team members for ups project

more_horiz
lol, i never changed it to "FPS" and plus this post is terribly outdated

more_horiz
I want to join send me a message

more_horiz
ahmedmani2001 wrote:
I want to join send me a message
What exactly do you have in mind? (ex: 3D Modeling, Animation, Scripting, etc)

more_horiz
i do any think im working alone on a game fps multiplayer called children of revoloution
and i have a big thinks we can add
llike gun custo.
if you want

more_horiz
and i live in tunisia so its very near hhhhh

more_horiz
ahmedmani2001 wrote:
and i live in tunisia so its very near hhhhh
Well...I don't know quite yet, I am still reviewing application options, I need to be able to read at one solid email and know that I have the right person

more_horiz
Sorry i did ent inderstand you very well

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply