UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionBasic Survival game for beginners EmptyBasic Survival game for beginners

more_horiz
I put together a basic survival game / Kit / Pack, whatever you want to call it
The idea was to make it as simple as possible for anyone new.

Here are some of it's features :

-Simple weapon switching by walking into a collider
-Basic raycast shooting
-Enemies that move and rotate at random speeds
-Detonatable Decoys the enemies will go after if there in a certain range
-Simple way to Pause game
-Teleporting your player
-Simple A.I. that attacks and follows enemies with you
-A kill streak meter that once filled without getting hit-
will drop a care package with random prefabs when you shoot it

Download link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once you import it theres a folder called "Levels" open it and the example scene is in there.
Feel free to make your own of this. replace the guns, add more guns whatever you want.
This is more than likely not for everyone, But its a decent start.

Basic Survival game for beginners Surviv12

Last edited by Rodnade on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a video)

descriptionBasic Survival game for beginners EmptyRe: Basic Survival game for beginners

more_horiz
Lol potatoes  Razz 

But if I remember correctly you where the person who did that 3rd person game right?

descriptionBasic Survival game for beginners EmptyRe: Basic Survival game for beginners

more_horiz
Wow this is great! Thanks for the post!

more_horiz
Hey rodnade do you mind making a repost of this in the 'complete projects' section? That way more people will see this Smile

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Hey rodnade do you mind making a repost of this in the 'complete projects' section? That way more people will see this Smile

You do realize you can move the topic, right?

more_horiz

You do realize you can move the topic, right?[/quote]

I just did (I was on my phone before, I could only administrate with my computer)

more_horiz
TheReddestDawn wrote:
Lol potatoes  Razz 

But if I remember correctly you where the person who did that 3rd person game right?

LOL they do look like potatoes Very Happy 

"3rd person game?" If your describing Extraterrestrial Rampage then yes.

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:

Cool! Thanks for moving it.

more_horiz
best project

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply