UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Walking Animation Script(Help)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
gggsss
DeveloperLuke
tanay2003
asihall
Noahfoah
FainterStreaker
DARTHVADEREX
daniel202gaming
yashtewarisaab
developer23
MisterNinjaBoy
Espon17
16 posters

descriptionWalking Animation Script(Help) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Walking Animation Script(Help)

more_horiz
Try to remove play automatically in Animation component

descriptionWalking Animation Script(Help) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Walking Animation Script(Help)

more_horiz
Um, where is that?

more_horiz
Now I have a new problem. It needs to be marked as "legacy." I have no idea what that means.

more_horiz
After two countless, nonstopping days of trying to figure it out, I finally figured it out. Im going to bed.

more_horiz
FainterStreaker wrote:
After two countless, nonstopping days of trying to figure it out, I finally figured it out. Im going to bed.

Then problem solved? Smile

more_horiz
Yes. That was a stressful two days

more_horiz
FainterStreaker wrote:

Very Happy

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
It essentially does the same thing. Also developer 23, I reccomend you use animation.crossfade insdead of animation.play.
i am having problems with animation is it possible to download one if so can you give me one?

more_horiz
FainterStreaker wrote:

So... I'm in your shoes, what did you do to fix it? Razz

more_horiz
same happend to me i reset the animation script by editing it in mono createing new and NOT COPY PASTE type it in, then go to main camera find animation at the right side bar and click reset to prefab, drag script in, initilize it if it says not initilized, done Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply