UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionUnity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS EmptyUnity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS

more_horiz
hello there programmer! Very Happy

i watched your part 2 tutorial of the fps game... and you tell us at the end about the hand movement and crosshair but you give us the scripts only... can you make a separete tut and tell us detailed how you created the scripts? and explain us the code? this is going to be fantastic!

descriptionUnity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS EmptyRe: Unity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS

more_horiz
georgeziozas wrote:
hello there programmer! Very Happy

i watched your part 2 tutorial of the fps game... and you tell us at the end about the hand movement and crosshair but you give us the scripts only... can you make a separete tut and tell us detailed how you created the scripts? and explain us the code? this is going to be fantastic!

I was actually thinking about starting a whole new series dedicated to teach javascript! So not only we will go this script, but I will teach how to write scripts from scratch (If i actually do make this series.)

I don't mind teaching javascript from scratch, but I don;t want to start a series not knowing if my audience wants it or not. But I did get quite a few requests on scripting tutorials, or even a whole series, so yea, i'll prob release a series! (Idk when, but hopefully as soon as I get some free time to do so Smile

descriptionUnity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS EmptyRe: Unity FPS Tutorial 2 HELP-SUGGESTIONS

more_horiz
ok thanks... cause i dont like to create a game with ready scripts... its unfair Razz
(and i cant find the crosshair texture in kit) ... make the series fast! Razz

more_horiz
georgeziozas wrote:
ok thanks... cause i dont like to create a game with ready scripts... its unfair Razz
(and i cant find the crosshair texture in kit) ... make the series fast! Razz

Here's some good crosshairs: https://unityninja.forumotion.com/t58-wepon-crosshair-s
I think I lost the crosshair file when uploading the tut 2 assets.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply