UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Post-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
cyberhd
Underllag
jasongray2290xx
ralrigs
cdfegab
SenpaiGG
crook100
11 posters

descriptionPost-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL

more_horiz
thanks bro

descriptionPost-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL

more_horiz
thankyou Smile

more_horiz
It's very annoying when someone posts a link to a product or item that isn't what they say it is and don't even have a link to the asset store for the item. Perhaps you should add a link to the store page for the item you are posting and it would give you more praise rather than having to apologize or explain your upload. Just a suggestion. On my site, I always add the link for the item and a picture. Saves me from having to explain posts....

descriptionPost-Apocalyptic City - FREE DL - Page 2 EmptyComo pongo el mapa

more_horiz
Hola soy nuevo en unity... Y no se como poner el mapa. Creo q es el .prefab pero no sale nada alguien me puede ayudar

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply