UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPhotoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial! EmptyPhotoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial!

more_horiz
Hey guys!
Although this is in fact a game development forum, graphic design and photoshop in many cases is very closely used with game dev and is an important thing to know how to do. So I decided to create a Photoshop "getting started" basics tutorial if anyone is just getting into the program!

descriptionPhotoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial! EmptyRe: Photoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial!

more_horiz
Seriously, thank you !
Even if I know some of those tips, It's always useful to have those ressources !
When you're using Photoshop for the first time, it may be difficult to use it since the UI is quite impressive...

descriptionPhotoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial! EmptyRe: Photoshop/Graphic Design Basics Tutorial!

more_horiz
WalrusVR wrote:
Seriously, thank you !
Even if I know some of those tips, It's always useful to have those ressources !
When you're using Photoshop for the first time, it may be difficult to use it since the UI is quite impressive...

No problem! Glad it helped ya out! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply