UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Kickstart your Unity project

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

pollHas UnityKickstarter worked for you?

No, i hate it
33%
YES! Its great and i recommend it!
67%
Total Votes:

descriptionKickstart your Unity project - Page 2 EmptyRe: Kickstart your Unity project

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
fine, i will reolacte...i still hope you guys like...

Yea i do i think it can help people with their new project.

descriptionKickstart your Unity project - Page 2 EmptyRe: Kickstart your Unity project

more_horiz
Thanks!
go ahead and remove it

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
Thanks!
go ahead and remove it

Where did u relocate it?

more_horiz
i dont know how to reloacte

more_horiz
BryceCain25 wrote:
i dont know how to relocate

Alright well its fine i guess I can keep it here, its a great idea, and I think more people will see it in this section. Also I love how you integrated this forum with the website (the return to forum button= Great Smile

more_horiz
I might put up my proj there. Also why cant i vote in the poll?

more_horiz
Thanks!
i really like your website and i want to kind of integrate it with your website
Smile

more_horiz
Why can i vote in the poll?

more_horiz
Im sorry Sniperman, the website may be bugging out for the time being, check back later

more_horiz
if your web site is only a beta then you should complete it and put up some of your own work before a lote of people start joining for know reason, you need to give people a reason to join and keep on using your web sit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply