UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

AMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
iSawchz77
ken09_uematsu
sturuss
Pinkquistador
warloxx
OhHotzz-
MisterNinjaBoy
developer23
12 posters

descriptionAMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)! - Page 2 EmptyRe: AMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)!

more_horiz
I get errors on this project..  Sad  

Code:

Error removing component when merging prefab changes: Can't remove Rigidbody because HingeJoint depends on it
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Assets/_makeYOURlevel_LITE/PREFAB_makeYOURlevel_LITE/6_scripts/uScriptRuntime/Nodes/Actions/GameObjects/uScriptAct_AttachScript.cs(52,68): error CS0619: `UnityEngineInternal.APIUpdaterRuntimeServices.AddComponent(UnityEngine.GameObject, string, string)' is obsolete: `Method is not meant to be used at runtime. Please, replace this call with GameObject.AddComponent<T>()/GameObject.AddComponent(Type).'

descriptionAMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)! - Page 2 EmptyRe: AMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)!

more_horiz
You have to break the Prefab instance of all the simple_door_active GameObjects (by GameObject>Break Prefab Instance)

more_horiz
how can i download this package??

more_horiz
can ı open personel version ?

descriptionAMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)! - Page 2 Emptyprovide link or demo for these games

more_horiz
developer23 wrote:
Hi guys!  I updated the Horror Kit and this is the result:

IMPORTANT:
- GIVE CREDITS TO MasterDevelopers
- I MADE THE PROJECT USING UNITY 4.6.1 PRO VERSION

Tell me what do you think Smile

descriptionAMAZING HORROR KIT! (Free DL)! - Page 2 EmptyLink

more_horiz
And the Link??

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply