UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+31
c0unterf0x
fiflak77
ItsMarineNoob
pito2901
WolfSmartGames
vrgamegirl1984@gmail.com
voodoo664
ksouztt
Cjrobinson505
NewDeveloper
Manish Thakur
Sai Srinivas
harsh(Amuser)
jayreckz01
justusingthisforassets
Alvbatross
AndrewIsAwesome
gavanescu
mahindrags
DarkHunter
spongebhoy
developer23
Oshi
MarsIndustries
imbestone
baguy
Soapkiller3
Blasthappy
ros0005
slitit
MisterNinjaBoy
35 posters

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 2 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz
hello u said ur going to make a zombie enemy and effects tutorials can u please do it soon.

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 2 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
slitit wrote:
Thanks! Can I use this for commercial use ?

As long as you credit me.

You can't, the arms look like they are from css and the guns look like bf3s, so you cant use them for commercial use, correct me if im wrong and you made them.

more_horiz
MarsIndustries wrote:
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
slitit wrote:

You can't, the arms look like they are from css and the guns look like bf3s, so you cant use them for commercial use, correct me if im wrong and you made them.

The main purpose of this 'kit' is the scripts. If you actually watch my tutorial series, at the start of it, I explain that all models are for placeholder use only, so when he asked if he can use this for commercial use, he probably meant the scripts. The models aren't even that nice, they're meant to be replaced, I'm not much of a modeler myself, so i used ripped models for demonstration and placeholder use for all of my fps tutorial series Smile

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
MarsIndustries wrote:
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
slitit wrote:

The main purpose of this 'kit' is the scripts. If you actually watch my tutorial series, at the start of it, I explain that all models are for placeholder use only, so when he asked if he can use this for commercial use, he probably meant the scripts. The models aren't even that nice, they're meant to be replaced, I'm not much of a modeler myself, so i used ripped models for demonstration and placeholder use for all of my fps tutorial series Smile

same for me Smile Just wanted to explain that so no one gets sued by ea / valve here

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
THANKS!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply