UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+31
c0unterf0x
fiflak77
ItsMarineNoob
pito2901
WolfSmartGames
vrgamegirl1984@gmail.com
voodoo664
ksouztt
Cjrobinson505
NewDeveloper
Manish Thakur
Sai Srinivas
harsh(Amuser)
jayreckz01
justusingthisforassets
Alvbatross
AndrewIsAwesome
gavanescu
mahindrags
DarkHunter
spongebhoy
developer23
Oshi
MarsIndustries
imbestone
baguy
Soapkiller3
Blasthappy
ros0005
slitit
MisterNinjaBoy
35 posters

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 6 Emptyread please

more_horiz
if we modify the demo so much it becomes someone thing completely different do we still have to give credit i don't mind giving credit Wink

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 6 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz

thanks bro

hello u said ur going to make a zombie enemy and effects tutorials can u please do it soon.

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 6 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz
great, this is a great kit i need

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 6 EmptyRaycast Shooting Messed up my game

more_horiz
So I had my gun all animated, then I added the raycast shooting to my camera. I played the game and when I spawned I saw my gun like normal, then i moved. And my gun disappeared. I quickly noticed that my gun moved 10 feet away from me. I could see it, and when I clicked the buttons to animate it I saw it do its animation. So i exited Unity w/ out saving and went to where I was before. Tested the game and It did it again. I took the raycast off the camera and it still does it. Thanks for any help

Update: I added a camera to my gun set and played it. and I saw my gun Teleport under the map. Then I moved it up higher in the editor and played again. And It went to the same area. so its teleporting to the one spot under the map. And I used the Example Player w/ the AUG and it worked.

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 6 EmptyHow do I use the AdvancedAI

more_horiz
I'm not sure how to us the AdvancedAI script that was included in this. I don't know how to make the enemy move, I can only make them be aggravated towards me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply