UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+31
c0unterf0x
fiflak77
ItsMarineNoob
pito2901
WolfSmartGames
vrgamegirl1984@gmail.com
voodoo664
ksouztt
Cjrobinson505
NewDeveloper
Manish Thakur
Sai Srinivas
harsh(Amuser)
jayreckz01
justusingthisforassets
Alvbatross
AndrewIsAwesome
gavanescu
mahindrags
DarkHunter
spongebhoy
developer23
Oshi
MarsIndustries
imbestone
baguy
Soapkiller3
Blasthappy
ros0005
slitit
MisterNinjaBoy
35 posters

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 4 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz
DarkHunter wrote:
Can I use this and sell a video game with it!

Yes.

descriptionFPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 - Page 4 EmptyRe: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

more_horiz
Mister Ninja Boy... after your assets imported the compiler gives a error " Improt FBX Errors: Unsupported wedge mode type"..

Any solutions?? some says there is problem in UV mapping... the problem is the bullet think so...

pls reply asap..

more_horiz
EPIC!  lol! 

more_horiz
Hey,is there a example for this tut that i can use?

more_horiz
I keep getting errors that says Error while decompressing package, What should i do?

more_horiz
You should fart.

more_horiz
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TUTORIALS..
ITS REALLY HELPFUL. I love you  I love you  I love you 

more_horiz
Hai,
I'm new to this forum and i created a website amuser.proboards.com can guy's help my community Smile

Thank you !!

more_horiz
hey iam not getting aiming script in it....can u get me a link for tht pls!!!!!!

more_horiz
hai,
that was a great tutorial
i'hv just created a website, would you like to visit it (amuser.proboards.com)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply